There are three types of people :
1. Adhama : is one who does not care for the world. He is selfish and prioritizes his requirements over others, does not care to help others.
2. Madhyama : is one who of course prioritizes himself over others, but once they are done, he may care to help others.
3. Utthama : is one who is selfless and does not mind sacrificing his needs and ambitions to serve others.
The reason i took this topic, was considering thiruppavai pasuram 3. Andal thayar begins the pasuram invoking the blessings of Trivikrama Perumal as ” Ongi Ulagalandha Uttaman” (= The Uttaman who scaled the skies as Trivikrama). Why does Andal call Vaman or Trivikrama as Uttama? The introspection led to this blog.
This entire cosmos, is created, sustained and dissolved by the Lord. He assigns various offices to manage operations of the cosmos. For instance, Indra for rainfall, Brahma for creator and Rudra for dissolution. When Bali intruded the heavens, and invited Indra for war, Indra rushed to the Lord and sought for help. What did the Lord do in return?
1. The Supreme person chose to become a dwarf, not caring about his status.
2. That Lord who is only used to giving, went to seeking alms, like a pauper.
3. One who is used to giving surrender, went bout to seek surrender from someone.
Andal Thiruvadigale Sharanam
Azhwar Thiruvadigale Sharanam
Emperumanar Thiruvadigale Sharanam
Thayaar Thiruvadigale Sharanam
Emperuman Thiruvadigale Sharanam